Garden Coaching for Maryland Gardeners
- Are you confused about what to plant where?
- Or have deer eaten everything on your property?
- Maybe you want more color and texture (and excitement!) in your landscape?
- Or, maybe you moved into a new house and don’t know how to maintain the landscape?
- And you just need help with picking out the right plants?
Let me help you!
Here’s how it all works:
I will visit your garden and discuss your likes and dislikes, and ask you lots of questions, like “Do you entertain a lot?”, or “Do you have pets?”. We will tour your garden and I will listen to all your concerns and priorities, take notes (you don’t have to!) and come up with lots of suggestions on hardscapes, plants, and drainage solutions. I follow up with a written proposal with listed plants and garden related improvements that I suggest and images of them all for you to refer to. Sometimes if it is simple, I can come up with a simple hand drawn proposal. If it is a big project, I can take measurements and do a scaled drawing in my office at home. Most importantly, I can suggest where to buy your plants and supplies.
At that point, you decide if you want to do the work yourself, or I can have my contractors complete the work.